1. Obligation of Contributors. In the event that you operate a weblog, comment on a blog, post material to the Site, post web links on the Web page, or otherwise create (or allow any sort of third party to make) products or services obtainable by means of the Web site (any such material, “Content”), You are absolutely responsible with regard to the material concerning, and also any harm coming from, that Content. That is the case irrespective of whether the Content in question embodies text, visuals, a sound recordings file, or even pc software programs. By making Material available, you embody and warrant that:
the downloading, duplicating and usage in regard to the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, consisting of but not necessarily constricted to the copyright, license, trademark or trade secret rights, of any type of third party;
if your recruiter holds rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) acquired permission coming from your workplace to post or make available the Content, including although not restricted to any program, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Web content;
you have actually completely complied with any sort of third-party licenses associating to the Information, and have done all things necessary to effectively pass through to end customers any necessary terms;
the Information is not fake, is certainly not machine- or randomly-generated, and doesn’t consist of unethical or even negative industrial content crafted that one may steer website visitor to third party sites or boost the online search engine ranks of 3rd party sites, or to further unlawful acts (like phishing) or deceive beneficiaries as to the source of the material (including spoofing);.
the Web content is definitely not adult, does certainly not contain threats or incite violence in the direction of individuals or bodies, and does not go against the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;.
By submitting Content to 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk for involvement on your Internet site, you allow 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive permit to replicate, modify, adjust and distribute the Web content solely for the purpose of presenting, promoting and marketing your web blog. If you erase Content, 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk will use reasonable attempts to get rid of it from the Internet site, but you recognize that caching or references to the Content may not be made without delay unavailable.
Without restricting any of those representations or warranties, 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk has the right (although not the obligation) to, in 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk’s exclusive discretion (i) refuse or clear away any information that, in 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk’s realistic point of view, breaches any 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Internet site to any specific individual or body for any justification, in 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk’s sole discretion. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts already paid.
Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk.com services.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk has not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and can not therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk links, and that link to 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk does not have any control over those non-3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk website or webpage, 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk in accordance with 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk to you any 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk, 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk, the 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk or 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
7. Advertisements. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog post unless you have acquired an ad-free profile.
8. Attribution. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog site footer or toolbar.
9. Partner Products. By mobilizing a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our associates, you agree that partner’s terms of service. You are able to withdraw regarding their terms of service at any moment by de-activating the associate product.
10. Changes. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk reserves the right, at its exclusive discretion, to modify or remove and replacing any sort of component of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement occasionally with regard to modifications. Your continued usage of or access to the Web page complying with the uploading of any sort of modifications to this specific Agreement makes up acceptance of those changes. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk may likewise, in the coming future, give new services and/or functions via the Site (consisting of, the launch of new tools and useful resources). This sort of new features and/or services shall certainly be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11. Termination. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk may terminate your access to all or any portion of the Website at any moment, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective right away. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk profile (if you have one), you can simply stop utilizing the Site. Notwithstanding the prior, if you have a paid services profile, this type of account may only be discontinued by 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk in the event that you materially breach this Agreement and fail to fix this type of violation within thirty (30) days from 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk’s warning to you thereof; provided that, 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk can discontinue the Web site instantly as part of a general close of our service.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is supplied “as is”. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk and its vendors and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limit, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Not either 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
13. Limitation of Liability. In no event will 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any topic matter of this agreement under any agreement, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of purchase for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that surpass the charges paid by you to 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. 3gtechnologyadvisor.co.uk will have no liability for any failing or delay due to concerns beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.